Shuffle Dancers. Nice Music, Nice Dancer !

Thursday, September 10, 2009

11 September 2009 - Wounded.

Hello people, how are ya all?.. Its Sam pillow talk again.. Just wanted to share my feeling with all of you for those who reading my blog.. Keke.. As you know, I'm fall for a girl recently. Huhu, if you wan to know more you can try read my previous blog "Pillow Talk" but it is very very long kay ! So, is up to you ya. Today, I'm wounded once again, but I know this will happen anyway.. Kekeke.. I know that she doesnt like me at all, I noe i'm not her type. Perhaps i'm not a good talker as well.. So, I'm already scare her away. Sometimes, I ask myself. Why are you making urself suffer like this just because of a woman, you're still young, still got long way to go, your career, job, money, family. Try to think that people who are more worst than your situation. I always think tis, but thats not the main point you know? Just like, when u like someone. Everything that person do, will really cause u lot of impact but not what career or what bla bla bla. That person just like everything for you.. You, understand what am i trying to express? Maybe for me, when i like someone. That people just everything, u won't even care the others.. you just wanted to stay with that person, thats all.. can u people understand? Sighs..sumtime, i rather to say i understand ~ I pain in my heart.. deeply, coz I noe she doesnt like me.. AT ALL. But i noe.. better that keeping her as my friend than losing her away... But... I just very heart pain....

2 comments:

Fantasia Lillith said...

I have a blog called Pillow Talk and somehow ended up here ...

Sharing intense emotions. Candid. That's either an act or brave. I'll choose to think brave ... or honest at the very least.

Samelu said...

Thanks ... I will try to be brave and honest.. If i can .. Coz, i dont noe who i can trust with.. even myself.. my confidence has been struck down by all of these things... what can i do?...