Shuffle Dancers. Nice Music, Nice Dancer !

Saturday, September 5, 2009

6 September 2009 - Heavy Rain..

Just finish movie from Mid valley.. Well.. Final Destination not that nice as expected.. Sometimes.. I just don't know why I like to think alot.. I believe something that is not going to happens... I wonder why?.. I always told myself, friends between friends will not lie against each other.. But I noe this won't be happen.. because everyone is self-fish...人不为己,天诛地灭.. This is so truth.. It is, but just depend on how much u think on it.. Right? I always take things seriuosly.. Especially loves... Maybe I do really like that person.. So I care everything around her, everything happen on her.. My friends told me, "why are u always take this so seriously?" I reply him, "Because, i really like her.. Just like how you go after the girl u like last time, won't you be the same as me?" I don't know, either this is wrong or what.. But atleast I know myself, still care about her so much.. But everytime I saw them.. Sighs, just make me can't stop thinking those stupid things.. What I can blame.. Blame myself, not capable to do what people can do.. Jealousy is all I know .. But, I'm not emo-ing right now.. I just feel wanna share this feeling with all my friends... I don't wanna lost anyone I love... My Friends... My family.. The girl I love... I don't wanna lost you all.. Not even 1 of you... Because you all really mean alot for me.. Especially my family and my buddy... I love you..Maybe the time haven't come yet, but I believe.. The day will come... Just I don't know when it is... I just try to be who am I, to draw your attention.. Even just a lil talk.. chat and smile from you, it already can makes me happy for very long..Because, it is precious than everything comes to you... Don't you feel that too if your love one do this on you :)

No comments: