Shuffle Dancers. Nice Music, Nice Dancer !

Friday, May 28, 2010

28 May 2010 - Realize

Take time to realize, untill today I only realize that I still love you so much .. It coudn't be explain by any single word that my feelings toward you. I know I'm just doing something that wouldn't help much to change your feelings toward me.. But atleast I'm somebody in your heart in future. When you have your love one, i will be dissappear from your sight and life.. untill you're upset or you need someone to rely, i will always there for you. Chen Kit Ping, I'm always here for you. Eventhough you're just threating me as a good friend.. But for me, I coudn't do that.. Why? Maybe you can say that I'm stubborn, or self-fish but, this is me right? Don't worry, I'm not hate you or sumthing, just because I don't want to get myself hurt when watching you being sweet with others.. Just like before, maybe this is the way to protect myself from being harm.. I do what is best to me. I will bless you, I respect your choose.. Take care, Kit Ping.

No comments: