Shuffle Dancers. Nice Music, Nice Dancer !

Sunday, March 9, 2008

09 March 2008 - What Is Random Blog?!

Dot.. I really dont know what is random blog.. Somehow my mind are getting crazy nowadays.. Gosh !! And Finally i get back my CPU with new hardisk .. Duh.. Another RM300 gone.. Guys .. Please tell me what should i do.. I can't sleep !! My problem is going serious .. I also dont know why !!! Help Me !! I dont want to be insane... If this continue,i will really become a "GIla "Bab". Went to Marriage today, my .. grandmom cousin sons marry a Thailand Hot Girl .. Well I guess i have a thailand niece next time .. But .. they really have faith .. From Malaysia also can marry a thailand girl?? Sigh .. But me !! IN malaysia also can't find one ! Duh !! IEWP@I# !!!!! Sorry.. I'm getting crazy . What is random blog anyway.

No comments: