Shuffle Dancers. Nice Music, Nice Dancer !

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

05 March 2008 - Moody today .

Well folks .. I really dont know what happen to me nowadays.. I smile to my friends,i seems happy for them .. but no one actually know what am i thinking and how darkness am I in my hearts... Sigh .. Sam ah sam.. what happen to you leh.. Izzit a problem like this can bother u like hell dude.. Sigh.. ANd my Hard Disk .. Affected by virus.. Now dont know whether cna recover or not.. Sigh.. All my pictures.. precious form 5 memories..video .. Sigh.. God,please make it recover... And.. yesterday celebrate my friends kenny birthday .. at Cheras mini genting .. "Look Out Point" .. Its quiet have a good view over there .. Can calm my mood .. And also get yong and the rest of the friends.. Sigh. . What shud i Do.. No ideas ..

No comments: