Shuffle Dancers. Nice Music, Nice Dancer !

Monday, May 4, 2009

5 May 2009 - Life..

Hi people.. Its me again.. nowadays, feel want to blog .. Why? I also dont noe.. 5 May, its really a bad day for me.. Hahaha.. Firstly, i argue with my family.. Secondly.. I piss off my friends.. Thirdly.. I make someone sad.. ANd lastly, i make someone angry.. Woot.. What happen? I will like to tell u, bcoz i'm still immatured person that i make ppl angry around me.. Hah !! How pro am i .. Now people are leaving me, this is great coz i really deserve it. Even writing this blog, i still feel myself are being control.. What i wrote, just make people feel frustrated.. Or perhaps causing trouble for them.. Sam, when u're going to wake up?? And when u will stop whinning like a baby at here? Lmao. Myself also dont noe, What do my life lack of? WOot, i also dont noe. its very childish for whinnig over here but i guess this is what BLOG for, Am i right? Sorry People, I dont wan to say this but its true. I'm may a gud friend but i'm not going to hold my emotional from either 1 of u when i'm piss off. Ok? Or maybe I'm just a loser. yeah i think myself that too! A sore loser. yet, i'm proud to be that. What the fuck man, I'm just born to be a loser. HAHAHAHA, Not funny rite? What have u done in ur life which will really make u proud of it. I guess everyone of u people sure got sumthing rite, but tell u what, I done nth that make myself proud or my family or any people around me. For family, i'm just their burden. For friend, just a entertainment tool or sumthing else. Confident? Fuck Off Man, what the fuck is this confident. My confident always broke by someone else and what fo if i have it? got what fucking use? yeah i'm rude so what, Its my life I love to be like this, beh song? Siam la. Shit, Shitty Life Fucking Life and Rubbish LIFE !!!!!!

No comments: