Shuffle Dancers. Nice Music, Nice Dancer !

Monday, July 7, 2008

07 July 2008 - Uh..

Okay SORRY =.="" .. dont get angry kay? Really sorry about it .. Aiyo, i really dont noe what to blog leh .. My life is that simple =.=" not colourful as u guys does .. Mines only black and white.. So .. How are u guys recently? Hmm .. I just got call by someone yesterday .. Well, she's suffering for her love .. Hope she will get well soon ya.. I will always be ur good listerner .. Hehes.. If u saw this u have to come along KL and treat me a meal kay !! Keke .. Miss u guys leh.. Panda Shyn.. Fang fang.. Simone .. Amy .. Cherry~ and my granddottttt .. wen qi and so so sos oso many friend i have to miss eh.. Sigh, miss my secondary school life !!! Urgh !!! .. by te way, hancock not that nice as i expected .. bt still acceptable .. keke .. go take a look larrs. So.. Thats all for today .. keke .. i trry mybest to update more la kays.. muaxxx.. tataz..

No comments: