Shuffle Dancers. Nice Music, Nice Dancer !

Monday, April 21, 2008

21 April 2008 - Sorry mom&dad..

SOrry .. my family.. i know i'm being lazy and lazy nowadays .. But i do really study when exam and for my assignment i do really work hard for it ... Just i cant stop playing my computers.. I'm sorry .. Coz computers is the only thing that can bring me happiness .. since i dont have much more outdoor activity but only gym .. Friends all busy for study or some of them are too far from my house .. I noe u all are worry about my future .. And also I did plan for my future .. but its just still far from here.. I'm relly appreciate that you have been taking care me for this long .. I love you .. my parents and my family.. I cant speak this to u face to face coz i noe it will only bring arguement between us .. So i prefer silence for myself .. Sorry for doing this .. but i think this is the best way i can do .. Wish that my family will read this .. Thanks for cassandra,my well-known granddot.. thanks for your concern and my friends snowie .. THank you.. I will be fine soon .. Dont worry .. thanks alot..

No comments: